Alumna Elaine Neely Schelle ‘59 established a scholarship in 2009, the year of her 50th class reunion, to support undergraduate nursing students who are in need of financial assistance. The William G. Baker Jr. Memorial Fund endowed scholarship is awarded annually to a nursing student in need of financial aid.
Elaine Neely Schelle
Stay up to date
Get updates on the latest stories, from hot topics, to faculty research, alumni profiles, and more—right in your inbox.
To receive issues of the Johns Hopkins Nursing semi-annual printed magazine, sign up here.
- Faculty Spotlight: Dr. Hailey Miller
- Episode 24: Contextualizing the New AAP Guidelines for Childhood Obesity
- A Neutral Perspective: Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant Role
- Birthing Racial Health Equality
- Faculty Spotlight: Dr. Yvonne Commodore-Mensah & Dr. Kamila Alexander
- What Nurses Need to Know: ‘Parenting in America Today’