Alumna Elaine Neely Schelle ‘59 established a scholarship in 2009, the year of her 50th class reunion, to support undergraduate nursing students who are in need of financial assistance. The William G. Baker Jr. Memorial Fund endowed scholarship is awarded annually to a nursing student in need of financial aid.
Stay up to date
Get updates on the latest stories, from hot topics, to faculty research, alumni profiles, and more—right in your inbox.
To receive issues of the Johns Hopkins Nursing semi-annual printed magazine, sign up here.
- Measuring the Immeasurable
- How To Get the Most Out of Accepted Students Day
- Louise Three Stars Smith Turns 100, and Offers a Legacy of Healing for Native Nurses
- From the Dean: Here & Now
- The Learning Collaborative: ‘I Think I Can, I Think I Can …’
- Military to MSN and Back: A Select Few