Approximate rates for print advertising include:
- Full page: $1,000
- Half page (vertical or horizontal): $500
10% discount for first-time advertiser or purchaser of two or more ads
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 410-955-2840
Spring 2020 (April)
- Commitment: February 21
- Final Art Files: March 13
- Distribution: April 7
Johns Hopkins Nursing reaches approximately 35,000 readers, including:
- Johns Hopkins University School of Nursing Alumni
- Nurses at five Johns Hopkins-affiliated hospitals
- Current, newly accepted & prospective nursing students
- Nursing schools and nurse leaders
- Donors, friends, media, and legislators
- University hospitals and libraries
Copy and Contract Regulations
- Advertisements will not be accepted for alcohol, cigarettes, or any other products or services that are deemed not to be healthy.
- Advertisements will not be accepted for academic or continuing educational programs that compete with those of the Johns Hopkins University School of Nursing.
- All advertising must be clearly different in style from editorial.
- Order cancellations or changes may not be made after the closing date.
- All position instructions on orders are considered requests only. Position is determined according to availability.
Johns Hopkins Nursing reserves the right to interpret these or any other guidelines which may be put in place, and to decline or reject any advertising for any reason at any time without liability.
- Full page: w9” X h10.875”
- Half page, horizontal: w9” X h5”
- Half page, vertical: w3.4” X h9.625”
- Keep critical elements (text, images that should not bleed) 0.25” inside trim size.
- Bleed should extend 0.125” beyond trim size.
Digital PrePress Requirements
Save ad as PDF, minimum 300 dpi resolution, no compression. Make sure to extend bleed to 0.25″ beyond trim size for ads that bleed, and include in pdf. Scans/Images: Full color ads: CMYK (not RGB). Scans: 300 dpi or higher.
After purchasing an ad, send artwork to:
email@example.com | 410-955-2840