Fifty-one newly accepted students from across the country met in cyberspace this January to chat with faculty, admissions staff, and financial aid officers from the Johns Hopkins University School of Nursing. According to Mary O’Rourke, Director of Admissions and Student Services, “These online gatherings give students opportunities to meet and they become friends before coming to Baltimore!”
Stay up to date
Get updates on the latest stories, from hot topics, to faculty research, alumni profiles, and more—right in your inbox.
To receive issues of the Johns Hopkins Nursing semi-annual printed magazine, sign up here.
- Stories From The Deans Travel Fund
- Episode 20: Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Justice
- Men In Nursing Diversity Dimensions Reflection
- A history we must reckon with: The rise of #Thankstaking
- Vlog: The Life of a MSN (Entry Into Nursing) Student: Shawn Sharifi
- Indian Child Welfare Act (ICWA): How ICWA Protects My Family