Fifty-one newly accepted students from across the country met in cyberspace this January to chat with faculty, admissions staff, and financial aid officers from the Johns Hopkins University School of Nursing. According to Mary O’Rourke, Director of Admissions and Student Services, “These online gatherings give students opportunities to meet and they become friends before coming to Baltimore!”
Worldwide, Future Nurses Meet on the Web
Stay up to date
Get updates on the latest stories, from hot topics, to faculty research, alumni profiles, and more—right in your inbox.
To receive issues of the Johns Hopkins Nursing semi-annual printed magazine, sign up here.
- Faculty Spotlight: Dr. Hailey Miller
- Episode 24: Contextualizing the New AAP Guidelines for Childhood Obesity
- A Neutral Perspective: Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant Role
- Birthing Racial Health Equality
- Faculty Spotlight: Dr. Yvonne Commodore-Mensah & Dr. Kamila Alexander
- What Nurses Need to Know: ‘Parenting in America Today’