Students from the Henderson-Hopkins School in East Baltimore tie notes of appreciation to pencils later handed out as favors at An Evening with the Stars on September 26. All proceeds from the event will go to Henderson-Hopkins. Read about this year’s Shining Star winners here. PHOTOS BY WILL KIRK/HOMEWOOD PHOTOGRAPHY
Stay up to date
Get updates on the latest stories, from hot topics, to faculty research, alumni profiles, and more—right in your inbox.
To receive issues of the Johns Hopkins Nursing semi-annual printed magazine, sign up here.
- Six R01 Research Projects Funded at the Johns Hopkins School of Nursing
- Episode 30: Youth Suicide Prevention in the United States
- Fun Facts About the Admissions Team
- Celebrate National Hispanic Heritage Month
- Roots of Inequity: Native American Health
- The Resilient Nurse, Episode 6: Nurse Residency Programs