Snapping photos with the Blue Jay, hearing about Baltimore’s charm and quirk, and getting to chat with current students and faculty about local and global opportunities are only the tip of the iceberg of what makes Accepted Students Day a fun and inviting day. It’s the school’s chance to show those newly-accepted students that Hopkins Nursing is about education, excellence, diversity, inclusion, support, scholarship, research, care giving, leadership, and doing everything to ensure our students succeed and get the best education possible. We are excited for a new class of Master of Science in Nursing: Entry into Nursing Practice students to begin.
Stay up to date
Get updates on the latest stories, from hot topics, to faculty research, alumni profiles, and more—right in your inbox.
To receive issues of the Johns Hopkins Nursing semi-annual printed magazine, sign up here.
- A history we must reckon with: The rise of #Thankstaking
- Vlog: The Life of a MSN (Entry Into Nursing) Student: Shawn Sharifi
- Indian Child Welfare Act (ICWA): How ICWA Protects My Family
- Episode 20: Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Justice
- The United States of Nursing: A Limited Edition Series of On the Pulse, Episode 2
- 50 States, 50 Stories, 50 Reasons Why