Students from the Henderson-Hopkins School in East Baltimore tie notes of appreciation to pencils later handed out as favors at An Evening with the Stars on September 26. All proceeds from the event will go to Henderson-Hopkins. Read about this year’s Shining Star winners here. PHOTOS BY WILL KIRK/HOMEWOOD PHOTOGRAPHY
Stay up to date
Get updates on the latest stories, from hot topics, to faculty research, alumni profiles, and more—right in your inbox.
To receive issues of the Johns Hopkins Nursing semi-annual printed magazine, sign up here.
- Forging Policy: Associate Dean Jermaine Monk and Education After Affirmative Action
- Episode 34: Nurse Practitioners for All
- The Johns Hopkins Online Prerequisites for Health Profession Student Experience
- My First Teachers in Nursing School Weren’t Nurses
- Stronger Together: Resilience and Civic Action
- The Resilient Nurse, Episode 10: Burnout Among Nurses… and Health System Leaders