From left, Ashley Cannizzaro, Michael Philip Gilliam, Erique Gumbs, and Nicole Grafilo compare notes during clinicals at Franklin Square Hospital Center. The Johns Hopkins School of Nursing was ranked No. 2 in the latest U.S. News & World Report survey for 2016. In separate surveys, the Bloomberg School of Public Health kept its No. 1 ranking and the School of Medicine was No. 3. PHOTO BY WILL KIRK
Stay up to date
Get updates on the latest stories, from hot topics, to faculty research, alumni profiles, and more—right in your inbox.
To receive issues of the Johns Hopkins Nursing semi-annual printed magazine, sign up here.
- Men In Nursing Diversity Dimensions Reflection
- A history we must reckon with: The rise of #Thankstaking
- Vlog: The Life of a MSN (Entry Into Nursing) Student: Shawn Sharifi
- Indian Child Welfare Act (ICWA): How ICWA Protects My Family
- Episode 20: Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Justice
- The United States of Nursing: A Limited Edition Series of On the Pulse, Episode 2