But that’s Chubby!
Dental Hygiene- Christa breaking the hearts of an entire first grade classroom by educating the students on what their favorite drinks did to their teeth.
07/17/14 AT 7:07 PM
Stay up to date
Get updates on the latest stories, from hot topics, to faculty research, alumni profiles, and more—right in your inbox.
To receive issues of the Johns Hopkins Nursing semi-annual printed magazine, sign up here.
- Contextualizing the New AAP Guidelines for Childhood Obesity
- A Neutral Prospective: Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant Role
- Birthing Racial Health Equality
- Faculty Spotlight: Dr. Yvonne Commodore-Mensah & Dr. Kamila Alexander
- What Nurses Need to Know: ‘Parenting in America Today’
- From Brazil to Baltimore and Back Again. Dr. Ricardo Arcêncio Forms a Lasting Partnership