It is my pleasure to announce the 2012 recipient of the Freda Creutzburg Memorial Scholarship. Caitlin G. Weinberg is a traditional BS student who expects to graduate in May. Weinberg holds a bachelor’s degree in international affairs and spanish from James Madison University, with a minor in Russian studies. After working five years in the advertising industry, Weinberg decided to return to school to pursue her passion of becoming a nurse. In the future she hopes to specialize in pediatrics. In her letter to the CHH alumni, Weinberg expressed her sincere appreciation. “I am greatly honored and appreciative. I hope my work as a nurse honors Miss Creutzburg’s strong legacy,” she said.
Stay up to date
Get updates on the latest stories, from hot topics, to faculty research, alumni profiles, and more—right in your inbox.
To receive issues of the Johns Hopkins Nursing semi-annual printed magazine, sign up here.
- Men In Nursing Diversity Dimensions Reflection
- A history we must reckon with: The rise of #Thankstaking
- Vlog: The Life of a MSN (Entry Into Nursing) Student: Shawn Sharifi
- Indian Child Welfare Act (ICWA): How ICWA Protects My Family
- Episode 20: Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Justice
- The United States of Nursing: A Limited Edition Series of On the Pulse, Episode 2