It is my pleasure to announce the 2012 recipient of the Freda Creutzburg Memorial Scholarship. Caitlin G. Weinberg is a traditional BS student who expects to graduate in May. Weinberg holds a bachelor’s degree in international affairs and spanish from James Madison University, with a minor in Russian studies. After working five years in the advertising industry, Weinberg decided to return to school to pursue her passion of becoming a nurse. In the future she hopes to specialize in pediatrics. In her letter to the CHH alumni, Weinberg expressed her sincere appreciation. “I am greatly honored and appreciative. I hope my work as a nurse honors Miss Creutzburg’s strong legacy,” she said.
Freda Creutzberg Scholar Announced
Stay up to date
Get updates on the latest stories, from hot topics, to faculty research, alumni profiles, and more—right in your inbox.
To receive issues of the Johns Hopkins Nursing semi-annual printed magazine, sign up here.
- Preparing for the 2024 Applications
- Faculty Spotlight: Dr. Hailey Miller
- Episode 24: Contextualizing the New AAP Guidelines for Childhood Obesity
- A Neutral Perspective: Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant Role
- Birthing Racial Health Equality
- Faculty Spotlight: Dr. Yvonne Commodore-Mensah & Dr. Kamila Alexander