Karen Morin, DNS, RN, ANEF, president of the Honor Society of Nursing, Sigma Theta Tau International (STTI), spoke at Hopkins in October. The presentation and following reception were held in honor of Founders’ Day, an annual celebration of the values of Sigma Theta Tau: excellence, scholarship, leadership, and service.
Stay up to date
Get updates on the latest stories, from hot topics, to faculty research, alumni profiles, and more—right in your inbox.
To receive issues of the Johns Hopkins Nursing semi-annual printed magazine, sign up here.
- A history we must reckon with: The rise of #Thankstaking
- Vlog: The Life of a MSN (Entry Into Nursing) Student: Shawn Sharifi
- Indian Child Welfare Act (ICWA): How ICWA Protects My Family
- Episode 20: Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Justice
- The United States of Nursing: A Limited Edition Series of On the Pulse, Episode 2
- 50 States, 50 Stories, 50 Reasons Why