Karen Morin, DNS, RN, ANEF, president of the Honor Society of Nursing, Sigma Theta Tau International (STTI), spoke at Hopkins in October. The presentation and following reception were held in honor of Founders’ Day, an annual celebration of the values of Sigma Theta Tau: excellence, scholarship, leadership, and service.
Stay up to date
Get updates on the latest stories, from hot topics, to faculty research, alumni profiles, and more—right in your inbox.
To receive issues of the Johns Hopkins Nursing semi-annual printed magazine, sign up here.
- Six R01 Research Projects Funded at the Johns Hopkins School of Nursing
- Episode 30: Youth Suicide Prevention in the United States
- Fun Facts About the Admissions Team
- Celebrate National Hispanic Heritage Month
- Roots of Inequity: Native American Health
- The Resilient Nurse, Episode 6: Nurse Residency Programs