Thanks to a generous donation by Rebecca Hoffberger, anyone with a School of Nursing ID badge was granted free access to the American Visionary Art Museum in Baltimore this winter. Hoffberger, the museum’s founder and director, made the donation to celebrate the life of Worth Daniels, MD, a great friend of the School of Nursing and a strong supporter of the arts. Daniels died July 9, 2009.
Friend of Hopkins Nursing Celebrated with Visionary Art
Stay up to date
Get updates on the latest stories, from hot topics, to faculty research, alumni profiles, and more—right in your inbox.
To receive issues of the Johns Hopkins Nursing semi-annual printed magazine, sign up here.
- Faculty Spotlight: Dr. Hailey Miller
- Episode 24: Contextualizing the New AAP Guidelines for Childhood Obesity
- A Neutral Perspective: Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant Role
- Birthing Racial Health Equality
- Faculty Spotlight: Dr. Yvonne Commodore-Mensah & Dr. Kamila Alexander
- What Nurses Need to Know: ‘Parenting in America Today’