Thanks to a generous donation by Rebecca Hoffberger, anyone with a School of Nursing ID badge was granted free access to the American Visionary Art Museum in Baltimore this winter. Hoffberger, the museum’s founder and director, made the donation to celebrate the life of Worth Daniels, MD, a great friend of the School of Nursing and a strong supporter of the arts. Daniels died July 9, 2009.
Stay up to date
Get updates on the latest stories, from hot topics, to faculty research, alumni profiles, and more—right in your inbox.
To receive issues of the Johns Hopkins Nursing semi-annual printed magazine, sign up here.
- A history we must reckon with: The rise of #Thankstaking
- Vlog: The Life of a MSN (Entry Into Nursing) Student: Shawn Sharifi
- Indian Child Welfare Act (ICWA): How ICWA Protects My Family
- Episode 20: Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Justice
- The United States of Nursing: A Limited Edition Series of On the Pulse, Episode 2
- 50 States, 50 Stories, 50 Reasons Why