Soon-to-be nurses, welcome!
“We are in tough times, so it is a privilege to have you hear today,” said keynote speaker Reginald Bannerman. “You coming into the profession right now makes a difference because we just don’t have enough nurses.”
Wherever your path in nursing leads, we need you there! We are grateful for your heart, passion, and the mark you will make on the world.
- Soon-to-Be Nurses, Welcome to Johns Hopkins
- #GoHopNurse Photo Scavenger Hunt
- Beyond Resilience: The Class of 2021
- New Hopkins Nurses, We Can’t Wait to Call You Our Colleagues
- It’s a Remarkable Time to Embark on Your Journey Into Nursing
ABOUT THE AUTHOR: SYDNEE LOGAN
Sydnee Logan, MA is the Sr. Social Media and Digital Content Specialist for Johns Hopkins School of Nursing. She shares Hopkins Nurses with the world.