Have you met SOURCE?
SOURCE, the community engagement and service-learning center for the Johns Hopkins University Schools of Public Health, Nursing, and Medicine, is currently hosting a virtual Baltimore Week.
One of their incredible panels is “Community Involvement: Dispelling Myths, Providing Tips” where guests dispelled the “myths” about Baltimore and Baltimore community organizations.
- Monday, October 4 – Start of SOURCE Canned Food Donation Drive
- Monday, October 4 – Panel Discussion, “Community Involvement: Dispelling Myths, Providing Tips”
- Tuesday, October 5 – “A Concert for the Cosmos” Virtual Performance by Afro House
- Wednesday, October 6 – Virtual East Baltimore Bus Tour
- Thursday, October 7 – SOURCE Partner Panel, “Engaging Baltimore’s Youth”
Featured speakers and partner organizations:
- Shannon Frattaroli, Professor, Bloomberg School of Public Health
- Katie Nelson, PhD Candidate, School of Nursing
- Endside Out, a community-based health and wellness organization
- Intersection of Change, a Baltimore-based community nonprofit
*This event was intended to be hosted on Facebook Live Monday October 4, but was unable to air due to a Facebook outage.