As fall gets under way, with pumpkins and cool weather, you might be thinking about a career change or the next phase of your professional journey. Here at the Johns Hopkins School of Nursing, Admissions staff is poised to help you along the way.
Connect with us! Here’s how:
#1 Get in touch, one of two ways.
You can email us at our main email box at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can call us at 410-955-7548.
You can even set up an appointment with a counselor Monday- Friday between 9 a.m. and 4 p.m. ET.
#2 Meet admissions counselors for specific programs! You can contact them directly for assistance.
- Betsy Emery, Assistant Director of MSN and DNP Advanced Nursing practice and Post Degree Certificate Recruitment, you can email her at email@example.com.
- Brandon LeBlanc- Assistant Director of MSN Entry into Nursing Recruitment, you can email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Laura Panozzo, Assistant Director of DNP Executive, PhD, and DNP/PhD Recruitment, you can email her at email@example.com.
Please email them to schedule your appointment!
#3 There are even more ways to connect!
We have a daily virtual drop-in hour called Chat and Chew, Monday through Friday Noon-1 P.M. ET. No appointment necessary, just join our Zoom!
#4 You can join us for upcoming events
You can find our upcoming events on our website and if you cannot make an event, we have them recorded for you!
At Johns Hopkins School of Nursing, we are here to help so please reach out. We look forward to connecting with you soon!
- You Can Now Apply for the MSN (Entry into Nursing) Program With a Virtual Interview and Video Essay
- What to Expect at Each Stage of the MSN (Entry Into Nursing) Application Process
- Virtual Visits: Making the Most Out of Our Reality
- Admissions Talks: What Does “Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion” Mean to Admissions?
ABOUT THE AUTHOR: KAITLYN WILLIAMS
Kaitlyn Williams serves as the Admissions Officer for Johns Hopkins School of Nursing.
Feel free to contact her at 410.955.7548 or firstname.lastname@example.org .