Many families and communities still have questions about what a return to work and school will look like this fall, and how they can help their kids and aging parents navigate the transition. Two experts join the show to discuss—Dr. Debbie Gross, a child psychiatric nurse, and Dr. Valerie Cotter, an expert in aging, dementia, and palliative care.
- What to do when you worry too much: A Kid’s Guide to Overcoming Anxiety
- What to Do When Your Temper Flares: A Kid’s Guide to Overcoming Problems With Anger
- COVID-19 Risks and Vaccine Information for Older Adults
- National Association of Area Agencies on Aging
- Maryland Department of Health
Continue the Conversation