Three… two… one…
Let the countdown to alumni weekend begin! Year 131 is closing in, #HopkinsNursing130 is wrapping up, and Johns Hopkins nurses from across the ages are about to emerge on the Baltimore scene to reconnect, enjoy tradition, and check out what’s new in nursing.
- Hypertension/Cardiovascular Care Symposium (CNE hours)
- Tours of the Johns Hopkins Hospital Unit or Hampton House Tunnel
- Bond Street Social Cocktail Party
- Lauren Underwood speaks at the June C. Persson Alumni Lectureship
- Ric Edelman speaks on Financial Wellness for Health care Professionals
- Afternoon sessions:
- Global Nursing Experiences: Exploring Impact and Addressing Need, with Susan Epstein
- Johns Hopkins Hospital Unit Tour
- Johns Hopkins Hospital/Hampton House Tunnel
- JHSON Construction Tour with Simulation Lab Tour
- Happy Hour and Class Dinners at the Marriott Waterfront
- Alumni Brunch and Presentation of awards.
Welcome. Welcome back. And enjoy!
- Alumni Weekend
- Johns Hopkins Nurses’ Alumni Association on Facebook
- Hopkins Nursing 130
- Alumni Weekend Brunch 2018
ABOUT THE AUTHOR: SYDNEE LOGAN
Sydnee Logan is the Social Media and Digital Content Coordinator for Johns Hopkins School of Nursing. She shares what’s going on here with the world.