Health care journalists, meet nursing. Dean Patricia Davidson, Dr. Sarah Szanton, and Dr. Nancy Glass will handle it from here.
You’ll meet them at the 2019 Association of Health Care Journalists Conference, which we’re hosting along with the Johns Hopkins University, and the schools of Medicine and Public Health. Until then, you can learn more about them in these videos.
- Are Physician and Nurse Burnout, Staffing Shortages Harming Patient Care?
- Saturday, May 4, 9:00 – 10:20 a.m.
- Follow on #AHCJ19, #AHCJburnout, @NursingDean
- Successful Aging in Place: What’s Working?
- Saturday, May 4, 4:40 – 6:00 p.m.
- Follow on #AHCJ19, #AHCJaging, @Sarah_Szanton
- The Essential Role of Nurses in Prevention and Response to Violence Against Women and Girls
- Thursday, May 2, 11:45 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
- Follow on #AHCJ19
ABOUT THE AUTHOR: SYDNEE LOGAN
Sydnee Logan is the Social Media and Digital Content Coordinator for Johns Hopkins School of Nursing. She shares what’s going on here with the world.