It was the blockbuster event of the summer … so far … as a “virtual groundbreaking” on June 13 officially launched a $45 million expansion/renovation of the Pinkard Building and rolled the credits on the SON House, which will fall to make room. The day included a movie screening, a Courtyard dinner, and the chance to pen a farewell message on the SON House walls.
Stay up to date
Get updates on the latest stories, from hot topics, to faculty research, alumni profiles, and more—right in your inbox.
To receive issues of the Johns Hopkins Nursing semi-annual printed magazine, sign up here.
- Reshaping Systems of Discrimination
- How to Strengthen your Application through Purposeful References
- The Resilient Nurse, Episode 7: Nursing’s Opportunity Is Now
- Six R01 Research Projects Funded at the Johns Hopkins School of Nursing
- Episode 30: Youth Suicide Prevention in the United States
- Fun Facts About the Admissions Team