It was the blockbuster event of the summer … so far … as a “virtual groundbreaking” on June 13 officially launched a $45 million expansion/renovation of the Pinkard Building and rolled the credits on the SON House, which will fall to make room. The day included a movie screening, a Courtyard dinner, and the chance to pen a farewell message on the SON House walls.
Stay up to date
Get updates on the latest stories, from hot topics, to faculty research, alumni profiles, and more—right in your inbox.
To receive issues of the Johns Hopkins Nursing semi-annual printed magazine, sign up here.
- A history we must reckon with: The rise of #Thankstaking
- Vlog: The Life of a MSN (Entry Into Nursing) Student: Shawn Sharifi
- Indian Child Welfare Act (ICWA): How ICWA Protects My Family
- Episode 20: Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Justice
- The United States of Nursing: A Limited Edition Series of On the Pulse, Episode 2
- 50 States, 50 Stories, 50 Reasons Why