It was the blockbuster event of the summer … so far … as a “virtual groundbreaking” on June 13 officially launched a $45 million expansion/renovation of the Pinkard Building and rolled the credits on the SON House, which will fall to make room. The day included a movie screening, a Courtyard dinner, and the chance to pen a farewell message on the SON House walls.
The Curtain Opens
Stay up to date
Get updates on the latest stories, from hot topics, to faculty research, alumni profiles, and more—right in your inbox.
To receive issues of the Johns Hopkins Nursing semi-annual printed magazine, sign up here.
- Faculty Spotlight: Dr. Hailey Miller
- Episode 24: Contextualizing the New AAP Guidelines for Childhood Obesity
- A Neutral Perspective: Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant Role
- Birthing Racial Health Equality
- Faculty Spotlight: Dr. Yvonne Commodore-Mensah & Dr. Kamila Alexander
- What Nurses Need to Know: ‘Parenting in America Today’