Every graduation ceremony is a triumph, for students and those who’ve nurtured them on their way. May 2018 graduates heard an inspiring call to action from national health leader Mark Ganz as the Johns Hopkins School of Nursing celebrated its largest-ever class of PhDs (10).
May 2018 Graduation
Stay up to date
Get updates on the latest stories, from hot topics, to faculty research, alumni profiles, and more—right in your inbox.
To receive issues of the Johns Hopkins Nursing semi-annual printed magazine, sign up here.
- Episode 24: Contextualizing the New AAP Guidelines for Childhood Obesity
- A Neutral Prospective: Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant Role
- Birthing Racial Health Equality
- Faculty Spotlight: Dr. Yvonne Commodore-Mensah & Dr. Kamila Alexander
- What Nurses Need to Know: ‘Parenting in America Today’
- From Brazil to Baltimore and Back Again. Dr. Ricardo Arcêncio Forms a Lasting Partnership