Late summer and early autumn mark the time to welcome new students to the Johns Hopkins School of Nursing and remind returning students what makes the community tick. In that spirit, the Student Fest allows newcomers to get to know their peers outside class and the annual Stay Ahead of the Stress Fest, an event with the Johns Hopkins Student Assistance Program, is a chance to get relaxed … with free tips for staying that way.
Calm and Cool
Stay up to date
Get updates on the latest stories, from hot topics, to faculty research, alumni profiles, and more—right in your inbox.
To receive issues of the Johns Hopkins Nursing semi-annual printed magazine, sign up here.
- Faculty Spotlight: Dr. Hailey Miller
- Episode 24: Contextualizing the New AAP Guidelines for Childhood Obesity
- A Neutral Perspective: Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant Role
- Birthing Racial Health Equality
- Faculty Spotlight: Dr. Yvonne Commodore-Mensah & Dr. Kamila Alexander
- What Nurses Need to Know: ‘Parenting in America Today’