Congratulations to the August 2017 graduates of the Johns Hopkins School of Nursing! A new class walked the stage, Dr. Edo Banach, president and CEO of the National Hospice and Palliative Care Organization, gave the keynote address, and classmates gathered for photos to celebrate the accomplishment. Check them out below.
The Next Class of Graduates
Stay up to date
Get updates on the latest stories, from hot topics, to faculty research, alumni profiles, and more—right in your inbox.
To receive issues of the Johns Hopkins Nursing semi-annual printed magazine, sign up here.
- Faculty Spotlight: Dr. Hailey Miller
- Episode 24: Contextualizing the New AAP Guidelines for Childhood Obesity
- A Neutral Perspective: Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant Role
- Birthing Racial Health Equality
- Faculty Spotlight: Dr. Yvonne Commodore-Mensah & Dr. Kamila Alexander
- What Nurses Need to Know: ‘Parenting in America Today’