May 2017 Master’s Entry into Nursing Practice graduates celebrates Red Nose Day, a fundraiser that supports needy children locally and globally, by purchasing enough rubber noses for the whole class. At front, Program Director Kathleen White, Dean Emerita Martha Hill, Dean Patricia Davidson, and Executive Vice Dean Marie Nolan join the fun.
Stay up to date
Get updates on the latest stories, from hot topics, to faculty research, alumni profiles, and more—right in your inbox.
To receive issues of the Johns Hopkins Nursing semi-annual printed magazine, sign up here.
- Reshaping Systems of Discrimination
- How to Strengthen your Application through Purposeful References
- The Resilient Nurse, Episode 7: Nursing’s Opportunity Is Now
- Six R01 Research Projects Funded at the Johns Hopkins School of Nursing
- Episode 30: Youth Suicide Prevention in the United States
- Fun Facts About the Admissions Team