May 2017 Master’s Entry into Nursing Practice graduates celebrates Red Nose Day, a fundraiser that supports needy children locally and globally, by purchasing enough rubber noses for the whole class. At front, Program Director Kathleen White, Dean Emerita Martha Hill, Dean Patricia Davidson, and Executive Vice Dean Marie Nolan join the fun.
Stay up to date
Get updates on the latest stories, from hot topics, to faculty research, alumni profiles, and more—right in your inbox.
To receive issues of the Johns Hopkins Nursing semi-annual printed magazine, sign up here.
- Stories From The Deans Travel Fund
- Episode 20: Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Justice
- Men In Nursing Diversity Dimensions Reflection
- A history we must reckon with: The rise of #Thankstaking
- Vlog: The Life of a MSN (Entry Into Nursing) Student: Shawn Sharifi
- Indian Child Welfare Act (ICWA): How ICWA Protects My Family