May 2017 Master’s Entry into Nursing Practice graduates celebrates Red Nose Day, a fundraiser that supports needy children locally and globally, by purchasing enough rubber noses for the whole class. At front, Program Director Kathleen White, Dean Emerita Martha Hill, Dean Patricia Davidson, and Executive Vice Dean Marie Nolan join the fun.
Stay up to date
Get updates on the latest stories, from hot topics, to faculty research, alumni profiles, and more—right in your inbox.
To receive issues of the Johns Hopkins Nursing semi-annual printed magazine, sign up here.
- Faculty Spotlight: Dr. Hailey Miller
- Episode 24: Contextualizing the New AAP Guidelines for Childhood Obesity
- A Neutral Perspective: Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant Role
- Birthing Racial Health Equality
- Faculty Spotlight: Dr. Yvonne Commodore-Mensah & Dr. Kamila Alexander
- What Nurses Need to Know: ‘Parenting in America Today’