Congratulations to the School of Nursing’s May 2017 graduates! The first class of Master of Science in Nursing (MSN): Entry into Nursing students walked the stage, and Dean Emerita Martha Hill delivered an inspiring message about the journey of nursing and the characteristics that set Hopkins nurses on the path to success and leadership.
Stay up to date
Get updates on the latest stories, from hot topics, to faculty research, alumni profiles, and more—right in your inbox.
To receive issues of the Johns Hopkins Nursing semi-annual printed magazine, sign up here.
- Men In Nursing Diversity Dimensions Reflection
- A history we must reckon with: The rise of #Thankstaking
- Vlog: The Life of a MSN (Entry Into Nursing) Student: Shawn Sharifi
- Indian Child Welfare Act (ICWA): How ICWA Protects My Family
- Episode 20: Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Justice
- The United States of Nursing: A Limited Edition Series of On the Pulse, Episode 2