The weekend kicks off with Happy Hour at Bond Street Social and continues with opportunities to see the school, tour the hospital, and most importantly enjoy time with your classmates, School of Nursing students, faculty, and the dean. For more details, go to nursing.jhu.edu/alumniweekend.
Alumni Weekend Save the Date: October 5–8
Stay up to date
Get updates on the latest stories, from hot topics, to faculty research, alumni profiles, and more—right in your inbox.
To receive issues of the Johns Hopkins Nursing semi-annual printed magazine, sign up here.
- Faculty Spotlight: Dr. Hailey Miller
- Episode 24: Contextualizing the New AAP Guidelines for Childhood Obesity
- A Neutral Perspective: Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant Role
- Birthing Racial Health Equality
- Faculty Spotlight: Dr. Yvonne Commodore-Mensah & Dr. Kamila Alexander
- What Nurses Need to Know: ‘Parenting in America Today’