Traveling from Los Angeles, Portland, and all across the Bay Area, 17 members of the Class of 2006 met in San Francisco for a weekend of fun to celebrate their 10th reunion on the West Coast. Activities included a faculty presentation, ferry ride, a cooking class, and lots of time to reminisce and reconnect.
Stay up to date
Get updates on the latest stories, from hot topics, to faculty research, alumni profiles, and more—right in your inbox.
To receive issues of the Johns Hopkins Nursing semi-annual printed magazine, sign up here.
- A history we must reckon with: The rise of #Thankstaking
- Vlog: The Life of a MSN (Entry Into Nursing) Student: Shawn Sharifi
- Indian Child Welfare Act (ICWA): How ICWA Protects My Family
- Episode 20: Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Justice
- The United States of Nursing: A Limited Edition Series of On the Pulse, Episode 2
- 50 States, 50 Stories, 50 Reasons Why