Traveling from Los Angeles, Portland, and all across the Bay Area, 17 members of the Class of 2006 met in San Francisco for a weekend of fun to celebrate their 10th reunion on the West Coast. Activities included a faculty presentation, ferry ride, a cooking class, and lots of time to reminisce and reconnect.
West Coast 10th Reunion
Stay up to date
Get updates on the latest stories, from hot topics, to faculty research, alumni profiles, and more—right in your inbox.
To receive issues of the Johns Hopkins Nursing semi-annual printed magazine, sign up here.
- Faculty Spotlight: Dr. Hailey Miller
- Episode 24: Contextualizing the New AAP Guidelines for Childhood Obesity
- A Neutral Perspective: Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant Role
- Birthing Racial Health Equality
- Faculty Spotlight: Dr. Yvonne Commodore-Mensah & Dr. Kamila Alexander
- What Nurses Need to Know: ‘Parenting in America Today’