Master’s Entry students Zoe Lim, left, and Kelsi Brooks before a workout in Patterson Park. Lim and Brooks lead a weekly exercise session—in Spanish—for underserved women, mostly Latina, who have been diagnosed with hypertension, diabetes, or other health ills as part of the Community Outreach Program (“Real-Life Experiences”). PHOTO BY CHRIS HARTLOVE
Stay up to date
Get updates on the latest stories, from hot topics, to faculty research, alumni profiles, and more—right in your inbox.
To receive issues of the Johns Hopkins Nursing semi-annual printed magazine, sign up here.
- Episode 24: Contextualizing the New AAP Guidelines for Childhood Obesity
- A Neutral Prospective: Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant Role
- Birthing Racial Health Equality
- Faculty Spotlight: Dr. Yvonne Commodore-Mensah & Dr. Kamila Alexander
- What Nurses Need to Know: ‘Parenting in America Today’
- From Brazil to Baltimore and Back Again. Dr. Ricardo Arcêncio Forms a Lasting Partnership