Master’s Entry students Zoe Lim, left, and Kelsi Brooks before a workout in Patterson Park. Lim and Brooks lead a weekly exercise session—in Spanish—for underserved women, mostly Latina, who have been diagnosed with hypertension, diabetes, or other health ills as part of the Community Outreach Program (“Real-Life Experiences”). PHOTO BY CHRIS HARTLOVE
Stay up to date
Get updates on the latest stories, from hot topics, to faculty research, alumni profiles, and more—right in your inbox.
To receive issues of the Johns Hopkins Nursing semi-annual printed magazine, sign up here.
- Men In Nursing Diversity Dimensions Reflection
- A history we must reckon with: The rise of #Thankstaking
- Vlog: The Life of a MSN (Entry Into Nursing) Student: Shawn Sharifi
- Indian Child Welfare Act (ICWA): How ICWA Protects My Family
- Episode 20: Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Justice
- The United States of Nursing: A Limited Edition Series of On the Pulse, Episode 2