Students of the Johns Hopkins Hospital Training School for Nurses enlist their powers of persuasion and tender touch to urge on participants of a 1950s turtle race, with decidedly mixed results. PHOTO FROM THE ALAN MASON CHESNEY MEDICAL ARCHIVES
Stay up to date
Get updates on the latest stories, from hot topics, to faculty research, alumni profiles, and more—right in your inbox.
To receive issues of the Johns Hopkins Nursing semi-annual printed magazine, sign up here.
- A history we must reckon with: The rise of #Thankstaking
- Vlog: The Life of a MSN (Entry Into Nursing) Student: Shawn Sharifi
- Indian Child Welfare Act (ICWA): How ICWA Protects My Family
- Episode 20: Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Justice
- The United States of Nursing: A Limited Edition Series of On the Pulse, Episode 2
- 50 States, 50 Stories, 50 Reasons Why