Students of the Johns Hopkins Hospital Training School for Nurses enlist their powers of persuasion and tender touch to urge on participants of a 1950s turtle race, with decidedly mixed results. PHOTO FROM THE ALAN MASON CHESNEY MEDICAL ARCHIVES
Stay up to date
Get updates on the latest stories, from hot topics, to faculty research, alumni profiles, and more—right in your inbox.
To receive issues of the Johns Hopkins Nursing semi-annual printed magazine, sign up here.
- Reshaping Systems of Discrimination
- How to Strengthen your Application through Purposeful References
- The Resilient Nurse, Episode 7: Nursing’s Opportunity Is Now
- Six R01 Research Projects Funded at the Johns Hopkins School of Nursing
- Episode 30: Youth Suicide Prevention in the United States
- Fun Facts About the Admissions Team