Students of the Johns Hopkins Hospital Training School for Nurses enlist their powers of persuasion and tender touch to urge on participants of a 1950s turtle race, with decidedly mixed results. PHOTO FROM THE ALAN MASON CHESNEY MEDICAL ARCHIVES
Slow and Steady Wins the Race
Stay up to date
Get updates on the latest stories, from hot topics, to faculty research, alumni profiles, and more—right in your inbox.
To receive issues of the Johns Hopkins Nursing semi-annual printed magazine, sign up here.
- Preparing for the 2024 Applications
- Faculty Spotlight: Dr. Hailey Miller
- Episode 24: Contextualizing the New AAP Guidelines for Childhood Obesity
- A Neutral Perspective: Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant Role
- Birthing Racial Health Equality
- Faculty Spotlight: Dr. Yvonne Commodore-Mensah & Dr. Kamila Alexander