At the Annual Meeting on Saturday, September 24, the JHNAA board will ask for a vote to approve a change to the Bylaws. In an effort to align record-keeping with the University’s calendar, the change would affect Article V, Section 1, and recommend shifting the fiscal year to run July 1 through June 30. For a copy of the Bylaws or more information, please contact Erika Juengst, firstname.lastname@example.org. We hope you plan to attend the meeting and place your vote. Invitations to Alumni Weekend will be coming soon.
Stay up to date
Get updates on the latest stories, from hot topics, to faculty research, alumni profiles, and more—right in your inbox.
To receive issues of the Johns Hopkins Nursing semi-annual printed magazine, sign up here.
- Six R01 Research Projects Funded at the Johns Hopkins School of Nursing
- Episode 30: Youth Suicide Prevention in the United States
- Fun Facts About the Admissions Team
- Celebrate National Hispanic Heritage Month
- Roots of Inequity: Native American Health
- The Resilient Nurse, Episode 6: Nurse Residency Programs