At the Annual Meeting on Saturday, September 24, the JHNAA board will ask for a vote to approve a change to the Bylaws. In an effort to align record-keeping with the University’s calendar, the change would affect Article V, Section 1, and recommend shifting the fiscal year to run July 1 through June 30. For a copy of the Bylaws or more information, please contact Erika Juengst, email@example.com. We hope you plan to attend the meeting and place your vote. Invitations to Alumni Weekend will be coming soon.
Change to JHNAA Bylaws
Stay up to date
Get updates on the latest stories, from hot topics, to faculty research, alumni profiles, and more—right in your inbox.
To receive issues of the Johns Hopkins Nursing semi-annual printed magazine, sign up here.
- Faculty Spotlight: Dr. Hailey Miller
- Episode 24: Contextualizing the New AAP Guidelines for Childhood Obesity
- A Neutral Perspective: Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant Role
- Birthing Racial Health Equality
- Faculty Spotlight: Dr. Yvonne Commodore-Mensah & Dr. Kamila Alexander
- What Nurses Need to Know: ‘Parenting in America Today’