Students from the Henderson-Hopkins School in East Baltimore tie notes of appreciation to pencils later handed out as favors at An Evening with the Stars on September 26. All proceeds from the event will go to Henderson-Hopkins. Read about this year’s Shining Star winners here. PHOTOS BY WILL KIRK/HOMEWOOD PHOTOGRAPHY
Stay up to date
Get updates on the latest stories, from hot topics, to faculty research, alumni profiles, and more—right in your inbox.
To receive issues of the Johns Hopkins Nursing semi-annual printed magazine, sign up here.
- Faculty Spotlight: Dr. Hailey Miller
- Episode 24: Contextualizing the New AAP Guidelines for Childhood Obesity
- A Neutral Perspective: Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant Role
- Birthing Racial Health Equality
- Faculty Spotlight: Dr. Yvonne Commodore-Mensah & Dr. Kamila Alexander
- What Nurses Need to Know: ‘Parenting in America Today’