Officer Eugene Mobley with an installation of origami cranes created by students after the tragic loss of his daughter Tameka in a suspected case of intimate partner violence earlier this year. “When a member of the SON community suffers a loss, we all suffer,” reads the plaque, in part. PHOTO BY DANIELLE KRESS
Symbols of Support
Stay up to date
Get updates on the latest stories, from hot topics, to faculty research, alumni profiles, and more—right in your inbox.
To receive issues of the Johns Hopkins Nursing semi-annual printed magazine, sign up here.
- Faculty Spotlight: Dr. Hailey Miller
- Episode 24: Contextualizing the New AAP Guidelines for Childhood Obesity
- A Neutral Perspective: Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant Role
- Birthing Racial Health Equality
- Faculty Spotlight: Dr. Yvonne Commodore-Mensah & Dr. Kamila Alexander
- What Nurses Need to Know: ‘Parenting in America Today’