From traditional tours of the campus and hospital and through the tunnel from the old Hampton House, to a mixer at Bond Street Social, to Saturday lunch and an Evening With the Stars, Alumni Weekend 2014 was once again a highlight of the year. Alumni laughed, reminisced, and toasted 125 years of Hopkins Nursing, then began looking forward to the next big reunion, September 24-26, 2015.
Stay up to date
Get updates on the latest stories, from hot topics, to faculty research, alumni profiles, and more—right in your inbox.
To receive issues of the Johns Hopkins Nursing semi-annual printed magazine, sign up here.
- The Johns Hopkins Online Prerequisites for Health Profession Student Experience
- My First Teachers in Nursing School Weren’t Nurses
- Stronger Together: Resilience and Civic Action
- The Resilient Nurse, Episode 10: Burnout Among Nurses… and Health System Leaders
- Episode 33: School Nurses
- January 2024 New Associate Professors