From traditional tours of the campus and hospital and through the tunnel from the old Hampton House, to a mixer at Bond Street Social, to Saturday lunch and an Evening With the Stars, Alumni Weekend 2014 was once again a highlight of the year. Alumni laughed, reminisced, and toasted 125 years of Hopkins Nursing, then began looking forward to the next big reunion, September 24-26, 2015.
Stay up to date
Get updates on the latest stories, from hot topics, to faculty research, alumni profiles, and more—right in your inbox.
To receive issues of the Johns Hopkins Nursing semi-annual printed magazine, sign up here.
- A history we must reckon with: The rise of #Thankstaking
- Vlog: The Life of a MSN (Entry Into Nursing) Student: Shawn Sharifi
- Indian Child Welfare Act (ICWA): How ICWA Protects My Family
- Episode 20: Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Justice
- The United States of Nursing: A Limited Edition Series of On the Pulse, Episode 2
- 50 States, 50 Stories, 50 Reasons Why