Have five minutes? It won’t take even that long to fill us in on your employment and education history since leaving the School of Nursing. Answers to our mini-survey are used to track national employment trends and graduation outcomes by the nursing organizations that accredit us. This helps the JHUSON immensely, and it won’t hurt you a bit. (Promise.)
2011 and 2012 Graduates: Please Give Us a Shot in the Arm
Stay up to date
Get updates on the latest stories, from hot topics, to faculty research, alumni profiles, and more—right in your inbox.
To receive issues of the Johns Hopkins Nursing semi-annual printed magazine, sign up here.
- Episode 24: Contextualizing the New AAP Guidelines for Childhood Obesity
- A Neutral Prospective: Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant Role
- Birthing Racial Health Equality
- Faculty Spotlight: Dr. Yvonne Commodore-Mensah & Dr. Kamila Alexander
- What Nurses Need to Know: ‘Parenting in America Today’
- From Brazil to Baltimore and Back Again. Dr. Ricardo Arcêncio Forms a Lasting Partnership