Have five minutes? It won’t take even that long to fill us in on your employment and education history since leaving the School of Nursing. Answers to our mini-survey are used to track national employment trends and graduation outcomes by the nursing organizations that accredit us. This helps the JHUSON immensely, and it won’t hurt you a bit. (Promise.)
Stay up to date
Get updates on the latest stories, from hot topics, to faculty research, alumni profiles, and more—right in your inbox.
To receive issues of the Johns Hopkins Nursing semi-annual printed magazine, sign up here.
- A history we must reckon with: The rise of #Thankstaking
- Vlog: The Life of a MSN (Entry Into Nursing) Student: Shawn Sharifi
- Indian Child Welfare Act (ICWA): How ICWA Protects My Family
- Episode 20: Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Justice
- The United States of Nursing: A Limited Edition Series of On the Pulse, Episode 2
- 50 States, 50 Stories, 50 Reasons Why