Have five minutes? It won’t take even that long to fill us in on your employment and education history since leaving the School of Nursing. Answers to our mini-survey are used to track national employment trends and graduation outcomes by the nursing organizations that accredit us. This helps the JHUSON immensely, and it won’t hurt you a bit. (Promise.)
Stay up to date
Get updates on the latest stories, from hot topics, to faculty research, alumni profiles, and more—right in your inbox.
To receive issues of the Johns Hopkins Nursing semi-annual printed magazine, sign up here.
- The Johns Hopkins Online Prerequisites for Health Profession Student Experience
- My First Teachers in Nursing School Weren’t Nurses
- Stronger Together: Resilience and Civic Action
- The Resilient Nurse, Episode 10: Burnout Among Nurses… and Health System Leaders
- Episode 33: School Nurses
- January 2024 New Associate Professors