‘Nurse Faculty Scholar’ Assistant Professor Jason E. Farley, PhD, MPH, CRNP, is one of just 12 outstanding nursing educators to win a competitive grant from the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation (RWJF) Nurse Faculty Scholars program this year. Farley, nurse practitioner in the Johns Hopkins AIDS Service, and clinical core co-director of The Johns Hopkins Center for AIDS Research, will receive a three-year, $350,000 award to promote his academic career and support his research.
Stay up to date
Get updates on the latest stories, from hot topics, to faculty research, alumni profiles, and more—right in your inbox.
To receive issues of the Johns Hopkins Nursing semi-annual printed magazine, sign up here.
- How To Get the Most Out of Accepted Students Day
- Louise Three Stars Smith Turns 100, and Offers a Legacy of Healing for Native Nurses
- From the Dean: Here & Now
- The Learning Collaborative: ‘I Think I Can, I Think I Can …’
- Military to MSN and Back: A Select Few
- Remembering Carol Gray, First Dean of JHSON