‘Nurse Faculty Scholar’ Assistant Professor Jason E. Farley, PhD, MPH, CRNP, is one of just 12 outstanding nursing educators to win a competitive grant from the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation (RWJF) Nurse Faculty Scholars program this year. Farley, nurse practitioner in the Johns Hopkins AIDS Service, and clinical core co-director of The Johns Hopkins Center for AIDS Research, will receive a three-year, $350,000 award to promote his academic career and support his research.
Jason Farley Selected as a 2012 Robert Wood Johnson Foundation
Stay up to date
Get updates on the latest stories, from hot topics, to faculty research, alumni profiles, and more—right in your inbox.
To receive issues of the Johns Hopkins Nursing semi-annual printed magazine, sign up here.
- Faculty Spotlight: Dr. Hailey Miller
- Episode 24: Contextualizing the New AAP Guidelines for Childhood Obesity
- A Neutral Perspective: Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant Role
- Birthing Racial Health Equality
- Faculty Spotlight: Dr. Yvonne Commodore-Mensah & Dr. Kamila Alexander
- What Nurses Need to Know: ‘Parenting in America Today’