Following a nationwide search, Cynda Hylton Rushton, PhD, RN, FAAN, has been named the inaugural Anne and George L. Bunting Professor in Clinical Ethics. The Professorship, established by the Johns Hopkins School of Nursing and the Johns Hopkins Berman Institute of Bioethics, allows Rushton to work collaboratively with faculty and students to identify, analyze, and attempt to resolve the ethical dilemmas that arise in caring for patients and their families.
Cynda Hylton Rushton Named Inaugural Bunting Professor
Stay up to date
Get updates on the latest stories, from hot topics, to faculty research, alumni profiles, and more—right in your inbox.
To receive issues of the Johns Hopkins Nursing semi-annual printed magazine, sign up here.
- Preparing for the 2024 Applications
- Faculty Spotlight: Dr. Hailey Miller
- Episode 24: Contextualizing the New AAP Guidelines for Childhood Obesity
- A Neutral Perspective: Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant Role
- Birthing Racial Health Equality
- Faculty Spotlight: Dr. Yvonne Commodore-Mensah & Dr. Kamila Alexander