Following a nationwide search, Cynda Hylton Rushton, PhD, RN, FAAN, has been named the inaugural Anne and George L. Bunting Professor in Clinical Ethics. The Professorship, established by the Johns Hopkins School of Nursing and the Johns Hopkins Berman Institute of Bioethics, allows Rushton to work collaboratively with faculty and students to identify, analyze, and attempt to resolve the ethical dilemmas that arise in caring for patients and their families.
Stay up to date
Get updates on the latest stories, from hot topics, to faculty research, alumni profiles, and more—right in your inbox.
To receive issues of the Johns Hopkins Nursing semi-annual printed magazine, sign up here.
- Six R01 Research Projects Funded at the Johns Hopkins School of Nursing
- Episode 30: Youth Suicide Prevention in the United States
- Fun Facts About the Admissions Team
- Celebrate National Hispanic Heritage Month
- Roots of Inequity: Native American Health
- The Resilient Nurse, Episode 6: Nurse Residency Programs