The Pinning Ceremony for the Traditional class of 2012 in Turner Auditorium was a very happy day for students and their families. Members of the Johns Hopkins Nurses’ Alumni Association congratulated the students, handed them their pins, and wished them well on their journey as Hopkins Nurses. After the ceremony, students joined their families and faculty members for a reception at the school.
Pinning Ceremony May 2012
Stay up to date
Get updates on the latest stories, from hot topics, to faculty research, alumni profiles, and more—right in your inbox.
To receive issues of the Johns Hopkins Nursing semi-annual printed magazine, sign up here.
- Welcome to Pride Month
- The Resilient Nurse, Episode 3: Speaking Up With Integrity
- Curriculum Enhancement Opportunities at JHSON
- The “Silent Killer” Tackling the Menace of Hypertension in Ghana Through Team-Based Care
- Thoughts From the Keynote Speaker
- Episode 26: Social Determinants of Mental Health