The Pinning Ceremony for the Traditional class of 2012 in Turner Auditorium was a very happy day for students and their families. Members of the Johns Hopkins Nurses’ Alumni Association congratulated the students, handed them their pins, and wished them well on their journey as Hopkins Nurses. After the ceremony, students joined their families and faculty members for a reception at the school.
Stay up to date
Get updates on the latest stories, from hot topics, to faculty research, alumni profiles, and more—right in your inbox.
To receive issues of the Johns Hopkins Nursing semi-annual printed magazine, sign up here.
- Public Health Nurses – The Cornerstones of Indian Country
- Stories From The Deans Travel Fund
- Episode 20: Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Justice
- Men In Nursing Diversity Dimensions Reflection
- A history we must reckon with: The rise of #Thankstaking
- Vlog: The Life of a MSN (Entry Into Nursing) Student: Shawn Sharifi