It was not easy to bid farewell to our friend, Melinda Rose, who recently retired as the director of the Johns Hopkins Nursing Alumni Association. Melinda consistently went above and beyond to assist CHH alumni since our merger. On behalf of the alumni, Susan Riddleberger and I presented her with a Brighton bracelet and gift bag. The ID-style bracelet had the words “Thank You” engraved in six different languages. A poem was also written for the occasion and read to Melinda.
Stay up to date
Get updates on the latest stories, from hot topics, to faculty research, alumni profiles, and more—right in your inbox.
To receive issues of the Johns Hopkins Nursing semi-annual printed magazine, sign up here.
- The Johns Hopkins Online Prerequisites for Health Profession Student Experience
- My First Teachers in Nursing School Weren’t Nurses
- Stronger Together: Resilience and Civic Action
- The Resilient Nurse, Episode 10: Burnout Among Nurses… and Health System Leaders
- Episode 33: School Nurses
- January 2024 New Associate Professors