It was not easy to bid farewell to our friend, Melinda Rose, who recently retired as the director of the Johns Hopkins Nursing Alumni Association. Melinda consistently went above and beyond to assist CHH alumni since our merger. On behalf of the alumni, Susan Riddleberger and I presented her with a Brighton bracelet and gift bag. The ID-style bracelet had the words “Thank You” engraved in six different languages. A poem was also written for the occasion and read to Melinda.
Stay up to date
Get updates on the latest stories, from hot topics, to faculty research, alumni profiles, and more—right in your inbox.
To receive issues of the Johns Hopkins Nursing semi-annual printed magazine, sign up here.
- Men In Nursing Diversity Dimensions Reflection
- A history we must reckon with: The rise of #Thankstaking
- Vlog: The Life of a MSN (Entry Into Nursing) Student: Shawn Sharifi
- Indian Child Welfare Act (ICWA): How ICWA Protects My Family
- Episode 20: Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Justice
- The United States of Nursing: A Limited Edition Series of On the Pulse, Episode 2