I have a delightful sign someone gave me that says, “The Lord didn’t do it all in one day and neither can I.” As your alumni president, I am more than happy to serve on committees, submit the information for “Church Notes,” and even hand-dip chocolate for the covered pretzels at Homecoming! But I can’t do it all. If you can spare time to help with archives, please let me know soon. There are CHH brochures, reports, photos, and more that need to be identified and cataloged. This really can be a very fun experience.
Stay up to date
Get updates on the latest stories, from hot topics, to faculty research, alumni profiles, and more—right in your inbox.
To receive issues of the Johns Hopkins Nursing semi-annual printed magazine, sign up here.
- How To Get the Most Out of Accepted Students Day
- Louise Three Stars Smith Turns 100, and Offers a Legacy of Healing for Native Nurses
- From the Dean: Here & Now
- The Learning Collaborative: ‘I Think I Can, I Think I Can …’
- Military to MSN and Back: A Select Few
- Remembering Carol Gray, First Dean of JHSON