Our oldest living graduate, Hester Martin DeHaven, CHH ’31, died on January 19 at Gilcrest Hospice. She was 100 years young!
Stay up to date
Get updates on the latest stories, from hot topics, to faculty research, alumni profiles, and more—right in your inbox.
To receive issues of the Johns Hopkins Nursing semi-annual printed magazine, sign up here.
- How to Strengthen your Application through Purposeful References
- The Resilient Nurse, Episode 7: Nursing’s Opportunity Is Now
- Six R01 Research Projects Funded at the Johns Hopkins School of Nursing
- Episode 30: Youth Suicide Prevention in the United States
- Fun Facts About the Admissions Team
- Celebrate National Hispanic Heritage Month