Faculty and students honored midwives all over the world during National Midwifery Week, October 3-9. Assistant Professors Nicole Warren, PhD, MPH, and Elizabeth Jordan, DNSc, RNC, organized the celebration with daily themes such as “International Midwifery,” “Careers in Midwifery,” and “Future of Midwifery.”
Stay up to date
Get updates on the latest stories, from hot topics, to faculty research, alumni profiles, and more—right in your inbox.
To receive issues of the Johns Hopkins Nursing semi-annual printed magazine, sign up here.
- Men In Nursing Diversity Dimensions Reflection
- A history we must reckon with: The rise of #Thankstaking
- Vlog: The Life of a MSN (Entry Into Nursing) Student: Shawn Sharifi
- Indian Child Welfare Act (ICWA): How ICWA Protects My Family
- Episode 20: Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Justice
- The United States of Nursing: A Limited Edition Series of On the Pulse, Episode 2