Dean Martha N. Hill is one of 22 inaugural inductees honored in the Sigma Theta Tau International Nurse Researcher Hall of Fame. The award recog-nizes lifetime achievements and sustained contributions to nursing research.
Stay up to date
Get updates on the latest stories, from hot topics, to faculty research, alumni profiles, and more—right in your inbox.
To receive issues of the Johns Hopkins Nursing semi-annual printed magazine, sign up here.
- The Johns Hopkins Online Prerequisites for Health Profession Student Experience
- My First Teachers in Nursing School Weren’t Nurses
- Stronger Together: Resilience and Civic Action
- The Resilient Nurse, Episode 10: Burnout Among Nurses… and Health System Leaders
- Episode 33: School Nurses
- January 2024 New Associate Professors