- Coordinated by the Office of Global Nursing, 78 international nurses visited clinical units and educational programs at Johns Hopkins to learn best practices and transformational leadership
- 2,174 nurses and midwives from 147 countries share information via an electronic community of practice, administered by the PAHO/WHO Collaborating Center for Knowledge Information Management and Sharing
- More than 1/3 of faculty have a global research focus and/or work in collaboration with international research partners.
- Students conducted clinical or gained research experience in countries like Chile, South Africa, Australia, Haiti, Uganda, United Arab Emirates, Singapore, South Korea, and China.
Partnering with Global Health Institutions
- Collaboration with 14 nursing institutions in 12 different countries
- World Health Organization
- International Red Cross
- Research!America Global Ambassadors
- National Institutes of Health and Centers
- Consortium of Universities for Global Health
- Sigma Theta Tau International