Professor Fannie Gaston-Johansson believes coming to Hopkins was one of her top “career blessings,” she said during a speech which marked the end of her term as Chair of the Department of Acute and Chronic Care. “Hopkins is the place that helps you to help yourself—so that you can help others,” she said. Associate Professor Marie Nolan, PhD, RN, has been selected as the Department’s next Chair.
Stay up to date
Get updates on the latest stories, from hot topics, to faculty research, alumni profiles, and more—right in your inbox.
To receive issues of the Johns Hopkins Nursing semi-annual printed magazine, sign up here.
- Forging Policy: Associate Dean Jermaine Monk and Education After Affirmative Action
- Episode 34: Nurse Practitioners for All
- The Johns Hopkins Online Prerequisites for Health Profession Student Experience
- My First Teachers in Nursing School Weren’t Nurses
- Stronger Together: Resilience and Civic Action
- The Resilient Nurse, Episode 10: Burnout Among Nurses… and Health System Leaders