Professor Fannie Gaston-Johansson believes coming to Hopkins was one of her top “career blessings,” she said during a speech which marked the end of her term as Chair of the Department of Acute and Chronic Care. “Hopkins is the place that helps you to help yourself—so that you can help others,” she said. Associate Professor Marie Nolan, PhD, RN, has been selected as the Department’s next Chair.
Stay up to date
Get updates on the latest stories, from hot topics, to faculty research, alumni profiles, and more—right in your inbox.
To receive issues of the Johns Hopkins Nursing semi-annual printed magazine, sign up here.
- Stories From The Deans Travel Fund
- Episode 20: Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Justice
- Men In Nursing Diversity Dimensions Reflection
- A history we must reckon with: The rise of #Thankstaking
- Vlog: The Life of a MSN (Entry Into Nursing) Student: Shawn Sharifi
- Indian Child Welfare Act (ICWA): How ICWA Protects My Family