Hopkins nurses celebrated the International Year of the Nurse by attending a Commemorative Global Service at the National Cathedral in Washington, D.C. The 2010 International Year of the Nurse is the centennial year of the death of the founder of modern nursing—Florence Nightingale (1820-1910).
Stay up to date
Get updates on the latest stories, from hot topics, to faculty research, alumni profiles, and more—right in your inbox.
To receive issues of the Johns Hopkins Nursing semi-annual printed magazine, sign up here.
- Preparing for the 2024 Applications
- Faculty Spotlight: Dr. Hailey Miller
- Episode 24: Contextualizing the New AAP Guidelines for Childhood Obesity
- A Neutral Perspective: Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant Role
- Birthing Racial Health Equality
- Faculty Spotlight: Dr. Yvonne Commodore-Mensah & Dr. Kamila Alexander