I shot this video of activities at a community-based clinic in Gressier, Haiti in February 2010 following the earthquake. Haitian doctors and nurses are joined by American volunteers through International Medical Corps.
Stay up to date
Get updates on the latest stories, from hot topics, to faculty research, alumni profiles, and more—right in your inbox.
To receive issues of the Johns Hopkins Nursing semi-annual printed magazine, sign up here.
- Forging Policy: Associate Dean Jermaine Monk and Education After Affirmative Action
- Episode 34: Nurse Practitioners for All
- The Johns Hopkins Online Prerequisites for Health Profession Student Experience
- My First Teachers in Nursing School Weren’t Nurses
- Stronger Together: Resilience and Civic Action
- The Resilient Nurse, Episode 10: Burnout Among Nurses… and Health System Leaders