On June 6 1996, a lineup of hard hats and shovels awaited the groundbreaking ceremonies for the new School of Nursing academic building located at the corner of Wolfe and McElderry streets. The new structure, named in honor of Anne M. Pinkard, opened January 1998 as the first Johns Hopkins building dedicated solely to nursing education.
Stay up to date
Get updates on the latest stories, from hot topics, to faculty research, alumni profiles, and more—right in your inbox.
To receive issues of the Johns Hopkins Nursing semi-annual printed magazine, sign up here.
- A history we must reckon with: The rise of #Thankstaking
- Vlog: The Life of a MSN (Entry Into Nursing) Student: Shawn Sharifi
- Indian Child Welfare Act (ICWA): How ICWA Protects My Family
- Episode 20: Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Justice
- The United States of Nursing: A Limited Edition Series of On the Pulse, Episode 2
- 50 States, 50 Stories, 50 Reasons Why