- My Profession By Marlon Caballero as told to Shary Flenniken
- Why I Almost Quit Nursing By Maria D’ Antonio ’06 Photos by Will Kirk I’m not one of those nurses who knew from childhood what I wanted to do “when I grew up.” I didn’t realize I wanted to be a nurse due to a tragic accident followed by extended hospitalization. I didn’t come from a family who was affiliated with ...
- Solving the Shortage Give nurses a voice and provide opportunities for growth By Stephanie Shapiro Illustrations by Jon Krause On those rare occasions at The Johns Hopkins Hospital (JHH) when Osler 4’s staff schedule clicked smoothly into place, peace of mind was inevitably short-lived for nurse manager JoAnn Z. Ioannou, MSN, MBA, RN. “Right when you think things are going to be ...
On the Pulse
- Faculty Publications June 2007-May 2008
- Faculty, Staff and Student News
- For Baltimoreans and Hopkins Nursing Students, Learning is a Two-Way Street
- New Orleans Nursing: It's High Time for Help in the Lower Ninth Ward
- New Orleans Nursing: It’s High Time for Help in the Lower Ninth Ward
- Excellent Teachers, "Ultimate Mentors"
- Excellent Teachers, “Ultimate Mentors”
- Maureen Maguire-Teacher of All SON Classes-Rest On Laurels
- Hopkins Nurses Find Illumination from the “Lady with the Lamp”
- For 2008 Graduates, Knowledge Alone is "Simply Not Enough"
Bench to Bedside
- Johns Hopkins Nurses Named Finalists in Nursing Spectrum's 2008 Nursing Excellence Awards
- Johns Hopkins Nurses Named Finalists in Nursing Spectrum’s 2008 Nursing Excellence Awards
- Infection Detection
- And the Winners Are…
- Men of the Cardiac SICU