- Building Opportunities By Mary Beth Regan Drawings courtesy Ziger/Snead LLP Photo by John Dean An ambitious expansion of the school, set to unfold over the next decade, will double the existing space for classrooms, labs, and offices—and provide a light-filled, congenial environment for students and faculty to forge connections with colleagues from across The ...
- Nursing the Whole Patient Story by Melissa Hendricks Illustration by Annie Bissett Photos by Will Kirk In an effort to broaden their methods for healing, Johns Hopkins nursing faculty and students are increasingly looking outside the scope of conventional training to explore Complementary and Alternative Therapies. At the start of her 7:30 p.m. to 7:30 a.m. shift, Crystal Guengerich ’02 squeezes into ...
On the Pulse
- Nurses Weigh In on the Doctorate of Nursing Practice
- Faculty News
- Faculty Leaders Make an Impact
- Gaston-Johansson Honored in Sweden
- Birth Companions Program Earns National Recognition
- Allen Installed as Nutting Professor
- A (Surprisingly) Sunny Forecast
- From Digital Assistants to the First Noelle: New Technology Aids Learning
- Harnessing Technology to Transform Nursing Care
- New School Structure Brings a Trio of Departments